Perreault Potvin & Associés SENCRL was founded as the merger of two well-known accounting firms in the St-Jean-sur-Richelieu region: Jacques Perreault C.G.A. Inc. and Potvin Magnan & Associés Inc.
The firm includes on its roster partners with over 20 years of experience, as well as partners with between five and ten years of experience, which ensures effective staff succession. As chartered professional accountants we offer a multitude of services, primarily to small and mid-size businesses. We attract clients who want personalized support along with a wide range of specialized areas of expertise. Our team consists mainly of chartered professional accountants, CA or CGA.
Training and development are of great importance in our firm, and each staff member receives continuing professional education. The numerous qualifications of our staff ensure the absolute quality of our services, along with the efficient execution of our assignments.
We can state with utter confidence that we have the tools and resources you need for the success of your company or family estate.
For all our clients, we take it as our duty to go well beyond the traditional accounting functions of preparing financial statements and tax returns. We see financial statements not as an end in themselves but rather as a management tool. We therefore take great care to explain them in detail to all our clients, to analyze them together and to discuss ways to improve them in the future. In addition, we make it a point of pride to answer client requests as promptly as possible. A service is only good if it is rendered on time.
And to accomplish all this, we have developed several strengths under one roof:
- Experts on the cutting edge of their field who are also versatile;
- Professionalism and good judgment;
- An integrated approach to our work;
- Low turnover among our professional and support staff;
- Complete dedication and constant attention to the needs and wants of our clients, along with close and ongoing collaboration with them;
- Absolute respect for the confidentiality of information obtained during our engagements;
- Professionals equally able to work in multidisciplinary teams and individually, as circumstances require.